I have been enjoying my lay-back summer holiday back in my hometown for almost a month now. Spending time with my parents n family including cousins that I've never met before, meeting up with old frens, enjoying good n delicious food that I have been craving for almost 3 years.. N took a lot of photos of food, of coz =D.
I am glad I decided to take a short break rather than going after internship that I bet I won't get. But this holiday makes me realize that I am more accustomed with the lifestyle in Melbourne now n I do prefer my life back in Melbourne.
Less stressful, less pressure (in terms of typical stereotypes and expectations from other people on certain age youngsters), not as messy as Melbourne (u should see the way Medanese people drive!! They r insane,especially those public transport cars, well known as 'sudako'. Mann, they drive like a snake. Want to make a right turn, they can cut through from the furthest left lane to the right lane in less than 5 metres. N motorcycles too! They can and are willing to squeeze thru small gap between two cars just to get them 1 metre further. Insane!!!) maybe that's why I was told, I can handle the traffic condition in Medan, I will definitely pass my license rest in anywhere else.
Haven't got a chance to bake any cakes since I got here. Kinda miss that =(. but I will bug my mum until she is willing to bake.hehehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment