I think this is the first time in my life that I feel so despearate for something but yet I cannot do anything about it. Weird huh? I figured out this is wat we call L-I-F-E. U cannot always get wat u want.
I am still hanging on a very thin thread-of-hope. I would say less than 10% (or perhaps less than 5%?)chance my wish will turn into reality. N no! I am not gonna say what it is. Because: firstly, most likely noone will understand why I am at this desperate stage; secondly (related to my first point), it is something trivial that I bet a lot of people will think there is no big deal whether I get it or not (or in other words, people will think "Get a life!! Get over it!")
We shall see what will happen in the next few days..
*UpDaTes..*
My wish had been granted. The decision was out in November, but I forgot to update this post. I would say I'm not 100% satisfied. but the outcome is not that bad itself. So, I guess I have to be grateful.
N I've learnt something: nothing is impossible until u've tried n then fail. Eventhough u fail, at least u still can hold ur head up high because u have tried. N u won't regret for not even giving it a go =D
No comments:
Post a Comment