Well, has been a while again.. I have been wanting to write sth..but as usual, procrastinating has never done me any good..
Let's start by looking back wat has been happening.
Approximately 30 job applications were turned down. These were within the past 3 months or so. Can u imagine that? My confidence level is just...whoooppsss~~ drop from sky-high level to ground zero. Not to mention I will be penniless, no income but still have this long shopping list (don't get me wrong.. Not girl shopping list, at least not all =D, but most are for home decoration, my well-being <-- e.g. bike, yoga ball, or perhaps fitness membership).
GREAT!! I wish I am wealthy..
Next up: Cleaning! Gosh, I hate mopping floor. I'll do anything but mopping floor. (I guess I've been complaining too much..). I'll do it. Someday. hahaha.. I mean soon *wink*
Haircut.. I want another haircut. =DD. It has only been two months since my last haircut actually. I guess I just love short hair now.. Take less time and effort to "maintain".
Last but not least.. Watching series =)). My top 3 watching list are:
1. Knight Rider 2008 (U'll be overwhelmed with the new technology..the homour..it's just kewwwllll!!)
2. Ghost Whisperer (This one is also awesome. I love the idea of how Jim is always there to support Melinda whenever and whatever the problem is)
3. Twilight (I know this is not a series... Actually I'm addicted to the novels..)
That's it for the time being.. I'm offf.. to sleep??
No comments:
Post a Comment