It has been 4 months since my very last post.. Waow..time flies.. Oh well, I guess being busy the past few months make one forget how many days have actually passed..
Anyway, a bit of update of me..
I have had a very lifeless life since uni started in July. Why? Thanks to my stupid Practical and Computer subject, I had to hand in two reports per week, plus attending 4 hours lab per week, sat in front of computer dunno for how long just to do these reportss...arrgghhhh... Never mind! Almost the end of it. One last report, plus two more assignments then I don't have to deal with this subject anymore. Luckily no exam. Otherwise, I'll end up screaming.
I also have to travel about 3 hours per day now.. which is quite tiring *sigh*. But still coping with this. Let's just hope my next semester timetable will be better. No 9 am class so I can sleep longerrrr =).
What else yeah? Um..
I'm considering to quit my regular volunteering work next year. I think it's time for me to rest. Come to think of it, I have been literally running here and there during weekdays for the past 3 years. And probably I need to get a job closer to where I live now. But thinking about the process of getting rejected when applying jobs or even putting on thick-face expression when asking for a job...oh NOOO!!! I hate those feelings..
No comments:
Post a Comment