I'm juz wondering..is being in a relationship dat tiring? Being controlled, tied up..not allowed to hang out wif girl frens anymore (if u r a guy having a gf) or wif boy frens (if u r a girl), otherwise ur beloved darling will be jealous. Then, is dat mean u'll be stuck wif ur darling until ,well let's say, u break up wif him or her. This kind of idea seems ridiculous to me. U won't have a social life anymore if u r stuck wif the same person every single day. I'm not saying..u can flirt wif other guys or girls out dere.. Of cos u need to spend time wif ur boy/girlfren.. But on the other hand, u cant forget ur other frens either rite?
Haih..relationship.. Why people still bother to be involved in it if it will end up like dis? Maybe not every single relationship is like dis.. maybe.. who knows.....
2 comments:
Um.. not really, I still hang out with my friends though (boys/girls).
Although when I go out with other friend (boy), there will be some ppl talking bad words behind. You know, Medanese, a big taboo for them, I think.
Ah well, LD is good here, cos we r far from the beloved one so won't stick 24hours together and can hang out with friends more.
So, now still thinking to be in a relationship or not huh? Hehe..
Take care
-Kathie-
Maybe not. It's not that I'm traumatized by the idea of being "controlled". I guess it's juz I'm not ready for it yet.
Anyway, thanx for the input.. ^^
Take care..
Post a Comment